Digital Solutions Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Entravision Communications Corporation
Digital Solutions Specialist
Location/Market: Phoenix, AZ
In-office Work at any of these locations: Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, Sacramento, CA, Las Vegas, NV, Albuquerque, NM, Palm Springs, CA, Hartford, CT, Boston, MA
Interested in working in the digital sales arm of a large, growing media and digital company? Entravision offers our clients digital marketing agency services leveraging all forms of digital media including SEM, Paid Social, Video/OTT, Digital Audio, Email and Display.
We are looking for a digital solutions specialist who will work with local television and radio sellers to grow their digital revenue from their existing broadcast client base as well as prospect their own accounts.
● Cultivate new business through prospecting, cold calling and meeting local businesses
● Assist in growing our digital client base by working with our local radio and television sellers to cross-sell their existing broadcast clients our digital advertising solutions.
● Gather elements to traffic campaigns and handle all invoicing requirements.
● Communicate with the Ad Operations team to optimize campaigns as needed and ensure fulfillment of campaigns.
● Understand and communicate campaign performance and insights based on client KPIs.
● Report on weekly prospecting and sales activity to VP, Digital Sales in order to exceed digital sales goals
● Develop relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with customers to optimize their digital advertising.
● Team with VP, Digital Sales to establish go-to-market sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding personal and market’s revenue targets
● Effective in "four-legged" call situations
● At least 1 year of digital marketing or media sales preferred
● Strong knowledge of SEM, Facebook Ads, TikTok Ads, CTV, Pre-Roll Video, Digital Audio etc.
● Prior experience closing digital advertising campaigns or local digital services
● Spanish-language fluency a major plus
● Ability to execute in an organization through collaboration and consultative process
● Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
● Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
● Up to date on latest trends in digital marketing service industry
● Resourceful, self-motivated and a skillful multi-tasker
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Reports directly to VP, US Digital Sales
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply.
Entravision CommunicationsWhy Work Here?
Entravision is a certified Great Place to Work!
Entravision is a diversified global media, marketing, and technology company that reaches and engages Latino consumers in the U.S. and other markets primarily including Mexico, Latin America, and Spain. Entravision’s portfolio includes digital media properties and advertising technology platforms that deliver performance-based solutions and data insights, along with 55 television stations and 49 radio stations. Entravision’s digital and technology businesses include Smadex, a leading technology platform providing mobile, programmatic, data and performance digital marketing solutions. Entravision is the largest affiliate group of both the Univision and UniMás television networks, and its Spanish-language radio stations feature its nationally recognized talent. Entravision shares of Class A Common Stock are traded on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol: EVC.
BusinessView all jobs at Entravision Communications