Medical Device Sales Representative (Therapy Consultant)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Therapy Consultant- Enterra Therapy (Medical Device Sales Representative) - Mountain West Territory
About Enterra Medical
Enterra Medical is dedicated to helping more people with chronic gastroparesis live better lives through advancing technology, bolstering clinical science, and accelerating patient access to Enterra Therapy™.
In 2022 the Enterra Medical business was launched as an independent company, spinning out of Medtronic, who remains an operational partner to the business. Since the year 2000, when the original Humanitarian Device Exemption was approved, thousands of patients have received Enterra Therapy to help resume everyday activities.
Joining Enterra Medical as a Therapy Consultant provides a rare opportunity to be an early part of a fast-paced, start-up environment in a highly underpenetrated market, but with the confidence of representing a product with a proven track-record and an established customer base to build upon. The Therapy Consultant will be joining a tenured, mission driven team of colleagues who transferred from Medtronic when Enterra Medical was launched in January of 2022.
We are seeking proven, high performing medical sales professionals with demonstrated results in past market development positions to help us expand awareness and utilization of Enterra Therapy in new or underpenetrated markets.
About Enterra Therapy
Enterra is a fully implantable Gastric Electrical Stimulation (GES) system that consists of: a small, battery-powered neurostimulator that is implanted beneath the skin in the lower abdominal region, and two stimulation leads that deliver mild, controlled electrical pulses into the muscles and nerves of the stomach.
Enterra Therapy is indicated for use in the treatment of chronic, intractable (drug refractory) nausea and vomiting secondary to gastroparesis of diabetic or idiopathic etiology in patients aged 18-70.
Enterra Therapy Consultant Responsibilities:
- Open new Enterra Therapy programs, gaining alignment with implanting surgeons, referring gastroenterologists, other associated referring physicians, and supporting administrative teams.
- Create and implement market development strategies designed to raise awareness and increase access to Enterra Therapy. This can include referral sales calls on a variety of specialties, hosting educational events, and other market awareness raising activities.
- Provide expert clinical support to physicians, APPs, and other health care providers during the evaluation, implantation, and post operative management phases of the therapy.
- Educate and train health care professionals on gastroparesis treatment, associated clinical data, patient selection, and appropriate implementation of Enterra Therapy.
- Develop and demonstrate a strong understanding of the reimbursement dynamics associated with Enterra therapy in order to have value-based sales conversations with economic stakeholders.
- Respond to customer needs, questions, and concerns regarding products and services.
- Appropriately record and submit any product observations and/or complaints to the Enterra Medical Quality Management System.
- Exceed all quarterly sales goals and MBOs assigned by Enterra Medical
- Manage the company's resources within guidelines and governmental regulations.
- Be available for calls after normal working hours as needed by the customer and Enterra Medical.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ documented experience as a high-performing medical sales representative. Experience in implanted neurostimulation and/or calling on gastroenterology strongly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Allied Health/Life Sciences.
- Ability to travel between 50-70% of working hours and includes overnights, remote.
Powered by JazzHR
Enterra Medical, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Enterra Medical, Inc.