Customer Service Representative - Patient Registration
Enterra Medical, an emerging, U.S. based medical device company, markets a novel, implantable neurostimulator focused on the treatment of nausea and vomiting secondary to Gastroparesis. The Enterra Medical business was launched as an independent company in January of 2022, spinning out of Medtronic.
The Customer Service Agent is dedicated to meeting customer needs and expectations while exhibiting professionalism, patience, and positivity. They excel in both team environments and alone and have a proven ability to listen attentively, solve problems quickly and efficiently, and create high-quality professional relationships with external and internal customers.
- Fulfills customer requests received via phone, email, online chat or in person, including order placement, invoicing and return goods authorizations.
- Responds to customer and sales representatives' requests for information regarding account status, order status, patient data, and account history.
- Customer account set up and maintenance.
- Communicates customer concerns, reactions, and inventory issues to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Administer implant registration records by reviewing, entering implant data and following up with US implant registrations.
- Follow procedure for MDR/Adverse Events reporting.
- Works with accounts payable departments to resolve aging invoices.
- Allocates inventory as necessary to prevent and/or reduce back-order situations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years proven experience in delivering exceptional customer service.
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time-management and prioritization skills.
- Quick learner with ability to adapt to changing requirements while maintaining a positive disposition.
- Ability to problem solve, work individually and under minimal supervision in a hybrid work environment.
Salary and Benefits:
The pay range for our Customer Service Representatives is 48,000-58,000 per year plus bonus opportunity.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- HSA and FSA plans
- Employer HSA contribution if under our HSA plan
- 401k with match - fully vested immediately!
- Stock options
- Paid holidays
- Hybrid work environment - after onboarding, three days per week in our new office in St. Louis Park's West End, two days remote
- Unlimited flexible time off
Enterra Medical, Inc.Minneapolis, MN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.