SENIOR STRATEGIC BUSINESS DEVELOPER
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
SENIOR STRATEGIC BUSINESS DEVELOPER
Enterprise Ventures Corporation
Johnstown, PA (negotiable)
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Lead Sales/Business Developer for company product lines focused on expansion of customer base, growth of company product offerings, and support in the establishment of new product offerings. Significant contributor to technical design, solutioning and new business development and sales initiatives. Supports business development in new and current technical areas in support of Company growth. May serve as a Field Technical Service Representative and mentor junior staff.
- Leads efforts to leverage product capabilities to expand and develop the Company’s involvement in existing and/or new areas of business development.
- Provides key technical support and expertise to assigned markets supporting customer field and program office level engagements.
- Provides direction and expertise in the identification of new and emerging opportunities leveraging company capabilities to grow the company product offering.
- Serves as one of the primary client interfaces for technical and functional issues and opportunities. Develop and maintains business relationships aligned with EVC Company policy and business vector goals.
- Candidate shall possess a technical insight or aptitude for understanding use, improvement and benefits of aviation tooling, advanced welding (joining) technologies and coatings and will support proposal and pricing activities. Preferably, the candidate will also have knowledge in product fabrication and manufacturing.
- Have knowledge of one or more DoD service’s organizational inter-relationships (i.e., acquisition, sustainment, logistics, budgeting, and finance).
Bachelor’s Degree in related field, plus 6-8 years or experience OR Master’s Degree in related field, plus 4-6 years or experience OR PhD in related field, plus 2-4 years or experience.
- Our teams at EVC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
- When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse employees that work together to solve the toughest challenges
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Although our work at EVC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life
- Visit https://evc.ctc.com/ to learn more
Join us! EVC offers exceptional career growth, cutting edge technology, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work.
Staffing Requisition: SR#2022-0059
“We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Corporation (CTC). We are an experienced and trusted contractor in our support of numerous government
and industry organizations. EVC’s culture is one of helping our employees, clients, and our communities achieve
their goals. Our professional diversity and variety of services provide financially sound, hands-on solutions to help
our customers achieve their goals.
Enterprise Ventures CorporationWhy Work Here?
Come join our team and see what we’re all about!
Enterprise Ventures Corporation (EVC) was incorporated in 2000 as an affiliate of Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC). We are an experienced and trusted contractor in our support of numerous government and industry organizations. EVC’s culture is one of helping our employees, clients, and our communities achieve their goals. Our professional diversity and variety of services provide financially sound, hands-on solutions to help our customers achieve their goals.