- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Enterprise Ventures Corporation
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
The role will closely support the Lead Financial Analyst and may also work with other areas such as contracts, procurement, technical, manufacturing, and management
- Assists in the monthly close process
- Assists in financial reporting
- Project budgeting and forecasting
- Performs analysis to identify variances between budgets and forecast
- Assists in basis of estimate (BOE) preparation
- Provides support to ad hoc requests from various levels of the organization
- Cost/profit analysis
- Pricing support
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, with an advanced degree or certification, preferred
- BA/BS in Business, the Social Sciences, the Liberal Arts, or related academic field plus 0-2 years directly related experience or AA/AS associated with Business, the Social Sciences, the Liberal Arts, or related academic field plus 2-4 years directly related experience
- Excels at time management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including a high proficiency in Excel
- Ability to perform detailed analyses with close attention to detail with quick turnaround
· Writes, types, or enters information into computer, using keyboard, to prepare correspondence, bills, statements, receipts, checks, or other documents, copying information from one record to another.
· Operates office machines such as computer, typewriter, adding, calculating and duplication machines.
· Sorts and files records, such as employee files, accounting invoices, and procurement forms, etc.
· Photocopies documents using photocopier.
Minimum Physical Requirements:
· Regularly or frequently sitting, talking, hearing, grasping, touching, standing, walking, reaching with hands/arms and performing repetitive wrist, hand and/or finger movements.
· Light work exerting up to 50 pounds of force.
· Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less to type documents, read and use a computer.
· Frequent attention to file documents, format letters, etc.
· Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form.
· Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Basic math, language, writing and reading skills.
Must be a current student of an accredited Business program - majors can include, Finance; Accounting; Business Management; Economics; Information Systems or similar.
Desired Job Experience:
- Strong analytical skills
- Financial modeling
- Trend analysis
- Our teams at EVC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
- When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse employees that work together to solve the toughest challenges
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Although our work at EVC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life
- Visit https://evc.ctc.com/ to learn more
Join us! EVC offers exceptional career growth, cutting edge technology, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work.
Staffing Requisition: SR#2021-0191
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Corporation (CTC). We are an experienced and trusted contractor in our support of numerous government
and industry organizations. EVC’s culture is one of helping our employees, clients, and our communities achieve
their goals. Our professional diversity and variety of services provide financially sound, hands-on solutions to help
our customers achieve their goals.
Enterprise Ventures CorporationWhy Work Here?
Come join our team and see what we’re all about!
Enterprise Ventures Corporation (EVC) was incorporated in 2000 as an affiliate of Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC). We are an experienced and trusted contractor in our support of numerous government and industry organizations. EVC’s culture is one of helping our employees, clients, and our communities achieve their goals. Our professional diversity and variety of services provide financially sound, hands-on solutions to help our customers achieve their goals.
100 CTC DriveJohnstown, PA
Finance and Insurance