WE ARE LOCATED NASHVILLE, TN
Enterprise Solutions is a full-service electrical contractor headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Orlando, FL and San Antonio, TX. We specialize in the design and construction of electrical systems for institutional, commercial, industrial and service projects of all types and sizes, offering a full range of services from planning through construction. Formerly operating as Enterprise Electric and Pan American Electric, we've completed thousands of projects in communities across the United States. We're looking for our next Project Manager to join our team. The most qualified candidates will have 5-8 years experience with an Electrical Contractor, and have managed individual projects with an electrical scope in excess of $1M.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepares project schedule with the Project Superintendent. Develops and updates project schedule for both pre-construction and construction activities. Manages materials, labor and procurement logs to ensure appropriate resources are available to meet the project schedule.
• Identifies potential schedule impacts including scope, weather, manpower and changes, and facilitates mitigation plans for these impacts.
• Supports the pre-construction team including quantity takeoff, trade coordination and scope of work development, scope review, bid package development, schedule development, bid list creation and bid advertisement.
• Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
• Keep management informed on progress for project and budget through regularly scheduled Operations Review Meetings.
• Coordinates with Logistics to obtain pricing on materials and equipment.
• Coordinates the various stakeholders of the project including but not limited to subcontractors, GCs, owners, field, design team, vendors, etc.
• Prepares, submits and obtains owner/GC approval for change requests.
• Leads various meetings such as monthly project reviews, progress meetings, and supports GC meetings.
• Provides appropriate written documentation for decisions affecting various aspects of the project such as budget, schedule, legal, quality and/or safety.
• Provides a variety of regular reporting and analysis to company leadership to communicate overall project status and profitability.
• Prepares monthly cost and margin forecast with input from superintendent and reviews with the project team. Participates in the development of the project budget. Regularly reviews costs relative to the budget and highlights discrepancies to enable improved financial performance.
• Leads overall project closeout process using best practice standards, tools and processes such as the close-out punch list, financials, subcontracts, warranties, etc.
• Implements and manages the operation and administration of multiple, or singularly complex, construction projects.
• Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
• Demonstrate high standard of personal accountability and integrity. Mentor staff to the same high standards.
• Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project staff.
• Identifies, understands and actively manages project risks.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to manage budgets, maximize profitability and generate future work through building relationships.
• Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule.
• Ability to perform work accurately and completely, and in a timely manner.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to conduct effective presentations.
• Thorough knowledge of project processes and how each supports the successful completion of a project.
• Ability to build relationships and collaborate within a team, internally and externally.
• Proficiency in project management and accounting software (Advanced).
• Proficiency in required construction technology and scheduling software (Advanced).
• Ability to apply fundamentals of the means and methods of construction management to projects.
Education, Experience & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or related field. Equivalent relevant experience as a Superintendent may be considered.
• 5-8 years construction management experience. Must have personally managed individuals projects with at least $1M electrical scope.
• Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing, and engineering principles and techniques, as well as accounting principles.
• Proven written and verbal communication abilities, proficiency with computer applications, including the Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
Salary & Summary of Benefits
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our health, wellness and safety we offer industry leading salaries and:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Performance Incentives
Why Work Here?Enterprise Solutions is a full-service electrical contractor headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Orlando, FL and San Antonio, TX. We specialize in the design and construction of electrical systems for institutional, commercial, industrial and service projects of all types and sizes, offering a full range of services from planning through construction. Formerly operating as Enterprise Electric and Pan American Electric, we've completed thousands of projects in communities across the United States.
Bowling Green, KY