Enterprise Solutions is a client-focused company offering electrical implementation and energy optimization solutions to new and existing buildings. Formerly Pan American and Enterprise Electric, we’ve completed thousands of projects in communities across the United States since our start in Nashville in 1945. Come join our 500+ employees across the southeast today. This is a Traveling Electrician position for projects across the Southeast USA. Must have at least 5 years commercial experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform commercial/industrial electrical duties.
- Assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble and install electrical conduit. Must be proficient bending 90s, offsets and saddles in 1/2 - 4" EMT, GRC, and IMC.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers or other components.
- Layout and install conduit systems, lighting systems, and basic control systems and feeders.
- Enforce a safe jobsite and maintain compliance with Enterprise Solutions, OSHA and customer-specific safety standards.
- Support superintendent and foreman to ensure jobsite safety and security, while maintaining excellent customer relations.
- National health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Short and long-term disability insurance plans
- 401k retirement plan
- Lodging and per diem allotted