Facilities Specialist I_MA10
Enterprise Solutions, Inc. Skaneateles, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Basic background check / 10 panel urinalysis
NTE bill rate xxxx/hour
Essential Functions / Responsibilities
The Facilities Specialist is responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. Follows an individual work plan and meets day-to-day short-term objectives. Has the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
· Assist Facility Manager with day-to-day facility activities such as replacing light bulbs, painting, installation of cubicles, conference rooms, etc.
· Participate in maintenance and repairs to site buildings, general facilities, and associated equipment
· Ensure that all activities are managed and undertaken in a compliant manner
· Ensure the efficient management of the office facilities and services
· Liaise with the Landlord, Utilities providers and external contractors
· Responsible for the effective maintenance and repair of office equipment and liaise with equipment suppliers and repairers
· Ensure that the office is compliant with regards the company’s HSE policies
· Organize facilities for meetings, workshops, training and other events
Qualifications / Requirements
· Associates degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 2 years of experience in Facilities Management)
· Ability to work in a cross-functional matrixed organization
· Ability to develop and execute priorities and plans for self and others
· Strong business acumen
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Strong contract management and negotiation skills
· Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
Enterprise Solutions, Inc.
Real EstateView all jobs at Enterprise Solutions, Inc.