Private Equity Fund Accountant / Assistant Controller
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A leading Private Equity Firm is hiring a Fund Accountant or Assistant Controller to join their team onsite in Miami. The position offers a competitive salary plus generous variable compensation and a great work/life balance.
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements for private equity funds, underlying companies and co-investment vehicles.
- Execute capital calls, distributions, and partner's capital statements.
- Interact with limited partners and support their needs in reports and information.
- Work with deal team and legal department on the funds flow, deal structure and closing documents.
- Assist in the yearly audit of the firm's funds and tax obligations
- Manage projects and workflow with outsourced accounting support
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Fund Accounting for private equity funds OR public/private accounting for a private equity firm required
- Proficient with MS Excel and QuickBooks. Allue/AltaRetrun experience is a plus
- Organized and detailed oriented with excellent quantitative and qualitative skills
For our candidates, Enterprise Recruiting Company ensures a Best In Class candidate experience through every step of the interview and hiring process. We strive to match each individual candidate with the company and opportunity that guarantees the best fit for a long-term partnership.
Enterprise Recruiting Company
AddressCoral Gables, FL
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Private Equity Fund Controller jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.