SQL Developer ( REMOTE )
Enterprise Integration Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is experiencing explosive growth and looking for a rock star data integration and reporting developer to help us build and maintain data movement (ETL), visualization (reporting), and database development.
This role is with the company’s small but exciting Database Engineering team. This crack team of engineers design, build, and maintain all data related aspects of our products directly or through collaboration. This work includes design, creation, and maintenance of Data Structures, ETL and reporting. We develop on the SQL Server 2017 stack for the most part.
In this role, you will collaborate with team members to design, create, and maintain Stored Procedures, ETL packages developed with SQL Server Integration Services and reports built with SQL Server Reporting Services. You will work independently and in small teams building SQL Server database objects.
- Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline; Or, 6-years equivalent work experience
- Mastery of relational concepts including but not limited to tables, keys, indexes, etc.
- Five or more years of experience developing the full range of objects in Microsoft SQL 2008 R2 (or better) databases using SQL and T-SQL
- Four or more years of experience creating and maintaining ETL routines with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS); At least one year of experience with SSIS 2012 (or better) preferred
- Three or more years of experience creating and maintaining ETL routines with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Two or more years collaborating with team members on SQL, T-SQL, SSIS, and SSRS performance tuning problems to resolution
- Working knowledge of deployments utilizing Database Projects and DACPACs preferred
- Some basic C# knowledge a plus
- Experience with version control, preferably GIT.
- Collaborates with team members inside and outside of data services group to develop solutions
- Develops positive working relationships with client contacts and other team members
- Presents ideas clearly in written and verbal communication
- Executes tasks independently
- Continually develops skills as it applies to position
- SSIS: Parameters, variables, expressions, parallelism, data flow development, export and import feeds to either OLTP or OLAP systems
- SSRS: Drill down, graphs, expressions, parameters, solution/project organization, data sets
- SQL/T-SQL: Can construct queries, DML and DDL statements that perform on large multi-terabyte databases.
- Experienced with troubleshooting complex problems
- Proficient in SDLC process and able to follow through the lifecycle of a process
To learn more about us and our suite of services, visit www.entint.com.
Enterprise Integration, acknowledged by CRN as one of North America's top managed service providers , is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. EI is an onshore IT managed service provider and is uniquely qualified to meet your needs. EI, through digital robotics technology, delivers a comprehensive solution designed to increase user productivity, decrease risk, and provide a predictable cost model for IT all with world-class customer service. We have the right people, processes, and tools to provide your company with the highest quality and most flexible solutions to meet your specific needs. To learn more about us and our suite of services, visit www.entint.com.