Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Posted: over a month ago
Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group (EHCG) is a Woman-Owned Small Business which has successfully delivered key capabilities to the Navy, Army and NASA over the past 15+ years. EHCG provides best in class services to its customers in the following areas: Data Analytics and Dashboarding; Business Intelligence; Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP) Implementation; Legacy System Optimization; Digital Transformation; Cloud Migration; Integration and Modernization and Risk Management Framework Processes. We have been awarded over 40 prime contracts for the U.S. Navy. We have multiple IDIQ/GWAC contract vehicles, including those which allow sole-sourced direct task order awards.
We are seeking an energetic, visionary, and results-oriented leader with a track record of coupling technological innovation with forward-thinking leadership to drive client-delivery successes.
Your technical expertise and passion will be integral to generating new business. Working with the Business Development team, you will engage directly with our customers, educate them on our strengths, and understand, define, and refine their requirements. Additionally, you will architect solutions considering the robustness required, the current state of the market products, and the balance of proven and emerging technologies to best meet client requirements. Experience within the Small Business DoD GovCon community is a major plus.
The ideal candidate will serve as the technical lead across the business growth lifecycle, including business development, proposal, and capture activities. You will provide technical input for reviews and draft technical responses for RFIs and proposals. Elements of this role include writing white papers and running demonstrations of company capabilities. You will be the primary point of contact for all technical communications within the project team and to our customers, providing best-of-class service and support throughout the entire program lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will provide guidance and oversight on NIST 800-171 and future CMMC certification. Seasoned IT experience to lead and guide the System Administrator and Policy Writer during the final stages of system configuration and documentation is preferred.
This position is remote with occasional travel, up to 15%
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Reside in broader National Capital Region.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance or ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Degree(s) in Computer Science / Engineering / Data Science / Information Technology; advanced degree(s) preferred.
- 8+ years of directly relevant experience.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
- History of generating wins for small business federal contractor(s) in the Department of Defense (DoD) and federal government space.
- Ability to develop an in-depth technical understanding of our historic company capabilities and past performance on previous contracts. Capability to independently evaluate solicitations and assess how well they match with company capabilities and past performance.
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging trends in technology and specific industries. Hype cycle savvy and hardware / software agnostic are key attributes.
- Proven history of creating clear, actionable roadmaps to bring ideas from concept to a fully realized market solution, including leading product portfolio management, strategic business development, and client relations.
- Extensive track record of collaborating with customer and team members to translate a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution.
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced environment, solving unique and challenging software problems, architecting innovative systems solutions, and implementing technologies.
- History of leading creation of functional design and architecture, choosing of tools, and technology stack.
- Able to seamlessly work with teaming partners to develop technical solutions and integrate of teaming partners’ capabilities.
- Expertise in Big Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, digital transformation, portfolio modernization, ETL/ELT, cybersecurity/risk management framework, cloud migration, and artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML).
- Familiarity with the manipulation of unstructured data in a data analytics environment, and the use of open- source tools, cloud computing, machine learning and data visualization.
- Ability to use/code in a language relevant to data analytics and the requirement and some knowledge of machine learning.
- Deep familiarity with the challenges in leading IT modernization programs and managing senior clients through the journey. Talent for shaping customers’ needs, evangelizing, and guiding them to embrace emerging technologies.
- Experience in developing and growing executive relationships with an ability to communicate complex topics to an audience with various functional knowledge.
- Experience with leadership, consensus building, and mentoring of technology resources.
- Excellent problem solver with strong communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills, and high integrity. Able to inspire trust and confidence among customers, staff, and the Executive Team.
Highly Desirable Qualifications
- Industry relationships with Navy/Naval Supply Systems Command contacts.
- Knowledge of SAP/ERP and Enterprise Modernization and Digital Transformation.
- Knowledge of Cloud Migration, supply chain/logistics, application development.
- Demonstrable proficiency in at least 2 of the following programming languages: Python, R, Java, ELT Maestro, Informatica, Oracle, SQL.
$165,000 to $210,000 plus bonus potential commensurate with experience and qualifications.
We offer full-time salaried employees competitive salaries with a range of benefits, including medical health insurance, dental, vision, simple IRA with company match, federal holidays, vacation time, and sick leave.
Another Way to Put $500 in Your Pocket
If this position is not a perfect fit for you, but you know someone who would be a great match, please refer them to us via our Candidate Referral Program using the following link: www.enterprisehorizon.com/candidatereferrals. If we hire them, you could receive $500! See the link for further details.
Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and over), physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and over), physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?