Work From Home Customer Service - Reservation Sales Representative
- Expired: May 26, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Enterprise Holdings is looking to add virtual agents to our Contact Center’s Reservations Sales team!
We will host a virtual Hiring Event on June 15th from 9am-4pm CST.
- Are able to successfully follow a sales strategy to overcome customer objections and maximize revenue
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of callers
- Enjoy a sales-oriented culture, while working from the comfort of home
… Then this may be the perfect opportunity you’ve been searching for!
We Work Hard and Reward Hard Work! This remote position offers a compensation package of $14.50/hour and includes paid virtual training, full-time benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k with a company match of up to 3% and profit sharing, paid time off, employee discounts and much more.
Schedule: Our schedules are full-time and range from start times around 11am CST to end times around 10pm CST (weekends and holidays included).
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
- Handle 80-100 incoming back to back calls daily to book quality reservations for our three brands worldwide
- Receive and apply feedback from managers to improve call quality
- Efficiently guide conversations and apply sales techniques to convert calls into reservations
- Provide excellent customer service
- Strive to meet and exceed monthly personal and department metrics
- Locate and interpret complex information from a number of systems
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans #LI-REMOTE
- Must currently live in the state of Tennessee
- Must currently live in Memphis or the immediate surrounding area
- One year of sales or call center experience required
- Permanent residence with a defined working space that is free of distractions
- Ability to complete training for the first 2 weeks of employment, M-F from 9-5:30pm CST
- Able to work a full time schedule (40 hours/week), with start times between 11am-1:30pm Central Time Zone, including one weekend day per week
- Accept starting pay of $14.50/hour
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years old
WFH Technical Qualifications for your home office:
- Must have a Windows PC or Mac (no Chromebooks) with compatible OS versions: Windows 10 or macOS (newest version)
- Must have a computer USB headset with microphone
- Must have a computer with webcam technology
- Must have reliable and consistent high-speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL, satellite or wireless)
- Minimum upload speed of 2mbps and minimum download speed of 5mbps
- Use of wireless, hotspot or WiFi “air cards” are NOT ALLOWED
- The address on your application must be your current, accurate permanent address
*Enterprise reserves the right to verify that your PC and internet meets or exceeds these requirements
BusinessView all jobs at Enterprise Holdings
Get fresh Work From Home Reservation Sales Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.