Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the Honolulu Airport (96819) location has an opportunity for a Part Time Customer Assistance Representative Sr.
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up in a large home city branch or airport location.
This schedule will be guaranteed 30-39 hours per week and requires availability between the hours of 2pm-11pm including Saturdays and Sundays.
The position comes with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and profit sharing. Free onsite parking is provided for our employees. This position also receives a monthly bonus based upon team performance numbers.
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service retail or administrative support experience
- Basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must have a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violation in the past 3 years and no drug or alcohol related convictions in the past 5 years)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 30-39 hours per week for the following schedule(s): 2pm-11pm including weekends and holidays