Enterhealth is in need of talented nurses to add to our growing team on a part time basis!
- Provide nursing care adapted to the individual patient needs based on the nursing process, which includes assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation
- Direct patient care, including the reporting of observed changes in mental status and/or physical condition, response to emergencies, safety risks
- Coordination with attending physicians to ensure all admission orders are addressed and appropriate ancillary assessments and services are provided
- Completes documentation in an efficient and timely manner, including nursing assessments, transcription of M.D.s' phone orders, appropriate policies and procedures, medication administration sheets, progress relative to the client's treatment plan
- Properly QA client medication sheets to determine if clients are receiving appropriate meds in a timely manner, including proper destruction of medication
- Attendance and participation in terms of treatment planning conferences and professional staff meetings.
- Performance in relation to ethics and professionalism
- Any other duties assigned by the Director of Nursing, within the recognized scope of the position.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited nursing program
- LVN or RN in the State of Texas
- Desire to work with clients suffering from disease of addiction