Entry Level Financial Relief Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Entelechy Management is a business consulting firm, fully focused on delivering the best results for our clients. Through our marketing strategy, we’ve been able to increase a company’s return on investment. Currently we’re partnered up with Better Path Financial, a debt relief company whose mission it is to help individuals/families get out of debt safely and securely.
Our firm is seeking a passionate entry level candidate to help support our team. The ideal person has a background in customer services and is a strong communicator with a passion for growth. This is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to become a part of an innovative and energetic team that creates and implements strategies to ensure optimal financial performance.
- Participation in daily training sessions
- Face to face consulations with potential clients
- Analyze consumer income and expense information.
- Provide detailed guidance for customers throughout the debt relief enrollment process.
- Communicate effectively while providing an empathetic approach.
- Work with financial software.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Team Player
- Coachable / willing to take advice and constructive criticism
- Experience in Customer Service, Retail Sales, Food Service, Real Estate, Finance, Mortgages etc
- Appetite for growing within a corporate structure
Outreach, Canvasser, Promotions, Client Service, Human Resources, Food Service, Marketing, Entry Level, Sales, Promotions, Retail, Hospitality, Training, Leadership Development, Training Programs, Customer Service, Customer Care, Coordination, Communication, Collaboration, Team Environment, Mentor, Public Speaking, Strategy, Business, Psychology, Customer Relations, Bartending, Serving, Host/Hostess, Recruiting, Military, Finance, Insurance, Solar, Barista
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLake Mary, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Entelechy Management