Chief Financial Officer
Entek International LLC Lebanon, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At ENTEK, an orientation towards engineering, technology, innovation and operations is key. The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will oversee and have responsibility for all company financial activity, including treasury, tax, accounting, and Information Technology functions. The CFO will bring strong cognitive and analytical capabilities and creative problem-solving skills to enhance the achievement of strategic objectives, providing transparency into business economics and performance and understand and communicate the impact of current events and management decisions on the financial performance of the Company. The CFO will want to learn and know the business intimately, regularly spending time understanding the operations and growth opportunities. The CFO will report to the CEO, is a partner and trusted advisor to the CEO, and will serve as a key decision-making member of the management team.
- Strategic & Operational Planning
- Annual Financial Plan
- Financial Analysis, Reporting & Control
- Financial Forecast
- Financial & Compliance Audits
- Cash Management and Cash Flow Forecasting
- Tax Planning
- Insurance & Risk Management
- Control Environment & Internal Controls
- Regulatory Filings (Tax, Statutory)
- Supervision of finance, accounting and IT functions at all operating entities
- Maintaining a strong relationship with stakeholders including investors and lenders
Based in Lebanon, Oregon, ENTEK is a global company that produces and sells lead-acid separators, lithium-ion separators, extruders, and engineering services on six continents. With over 25 years of experience driving innovation in the industry, ENTEK combines best-in-class equipment with a relentless pursuit of continuous improvement, which is recognizable in its manufacturing facilities in the U.S., U.K., and Indonesia. Customers note the superiority of an ENTEK product and the commitment of the ENTEK team to operational excellence.
AAP/EEO Statement: ENTEK is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA/MBA or other advanced business or accounting degree highly desired. Prior experience in public accounting desirable.
- Prior experience in the CFO position.
- 10+ years or more of manufacturing accounting experience with highly customized products and services in an international multi-plant environment.
- 10+ years of experience managing entire accounting function including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cost Accounting and organization-wide financial reporting.
- Prior experience in structuring and negotiating acquisitions and contracts. Post-acquisition integration experience highly desired.
- Prior experience with PE investors and the PE due diligence process.
- Experience with international trade and financial requirements.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP with a working knowledge of IFRS.
- Successful candidate will be required to live within a 40 mile commuting distance of the Lebanon, OR.
- Travel, including international travel, is a requirement of the job, dictated by the needs of the business.