Earn an extraordinary income while helping organizations maximize their technology investment.
Technology is the hottest, fasting, growing field in the USA and organizations need skilled resources to plan and manage their cyber-security and network infrastructure. This position requires business skills to identify opportunities and create innovative solutions.
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for pursuing new prospects and qualifying them for Entech's line of premium Managed IT and Managed IT Security services. The primary targeted markets comprise companies with between 25 and 100 employees in defined industry verticals. The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for meeting Entech's quarterly quota of end user seats by identifying, prospecting, calling, qualifying and setting sales meeting appointments with C-Level executives of small to mid-sized business (SMBs).
Entech is an established IT Service Provider who focuses on combining unparalleled customer service with cutting edge technology solutions and IT strategy for our small/medium business clients.
We are in growth mode. If you are a results-oriented, people person with a proven track record of closing sales then contact us immediately. We are hiring NOW.
We have a proven track record of delivering challenging IT services on time and on budget. We are completely committed to providing a superior client experience both for their satisfaction and our ability to expand our business. We are in business to WIN for the sake of our clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Find and develop prospects by in person visits, phone based cold calling, networking and Centers of Influence.
- Initiate contact with prospects that has been generated by the Marketing Team
- Work with prospects to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to prospects
- Work with management to develop proposals documents
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations
- Manage the complexity of Managed IT services proposals, contracts, and service level agreements
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in ConnectWise and remain compliant with defined policies and procedures
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University
- Enter all work as activities or service tickets into ConnectWise
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as it occurs
- Minimum 2 years of B2B inside sales, lead generation or appointment setting experience.
- Previous experience with developing own leads and prospecting for brand new business.
- Prior experience selling in one of the following industries is a plus: Information Technology (IT) Services, IT Hardware, Software, SaaS or Cloud.
- Experience in prospecting and research.
- Experience with SalesForce and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Outside sales experience with selling any of the following: IT services and products, managed IT services, or IT consulting
- Possess a track record of managing the customer commitment, negotiation, and closed of the sales process
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences
- High energy and drive with good negotiation skills
- Proficient with general office applications
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment