Entech Staffing Solutions has an immediate need for a Manufacturing Technician with an outstanding client in the Novi/Wixom area. This company is high level and provides an excellent work environment for those willing to show up and put in the work. Excellent opportunity for growth and stability within the company!
The Manufacturing Technician is responsible for making sure their machines are always running at optimal efficiency. This involves strictly following all maintenance procedures, and work processes. The mineral casting process will be the direct responsibilities of the manufacturing technician.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
· Assemble molds and preparations for production
· Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
· Work with R&D in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures.
· Plan and lay out work to meet production and schedule requirements.
· Provide production, progress, or changeover reports to shift supervisors.
· Start up and shut down processing equipment.
· Clean production equipment or work areas.
· Transfer hazardous or non-hazardous waste materials to collection areas for disposal, recycling, or reuse.
· Follows blueprints, guidelines and/or diagrams to ensure product specifications and tolerance levels are met.
· Maintains required records of production and reports any inconsistencies or equipment issues following standard procedures.
· Any other tasks requested by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Equipment Maintenance
· Identify problems and suggest solutions
· Analytical Skills
· Proficiency in Math and Measurement
· Respect for Safety Guidelines and Regulations
· Proficiency with Power Tools
· Ability to Work in a Fast-Paced Environment
· Fork truck operations
Working in a warehouse and capable to lift up to 50 lbs.
Entech Staffing Solutions
Why Work Here?
Weekly pay, competitive wages! Performance reviews for permanent hire!