Service / Install Technician - Building Automation HVAC Controls
Entech Sales & Service Austin, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $22 to $35 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Entech Sales and Service - a proven industry leader in Building Automation, Access Control / Digital Video Management Systems, Commercial Air Conditioning (HVAC) and Portable / Rental Generators has an immediate opening for an experienced Building Automation Systems Install / Service Technician.
Immediate need of an experienced Building Automation Systems Technician. Job duties include troubleshooting, install, repair and service of Building Automation Systems.
Entech is proud to be the one stop shop for all of our customers facility needs in Texas. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service on Commercial and Industrial properties. Entech is nationally recognized as a leading source for Commercial Building Systems support. With hundreds of clients nationwide, we are one of America's premier Service Providers.
We are constantly seeking the finest professionals in the business to join our team at all locations. We are committed to hiring only individuals who pride themselves on setting quality standards for the industry.
In addition to steady work, safer working conditions and excellent wages, Entech provides a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a life long relationship with us.
- Competitive Salary
- Dental Plan, Vision Plan and Health insurance
- Prescription drug plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) savings plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Vacation Pay
- Incentive programs
- Company service vehicle with take home use
- The ideal candidate will be reliable, organized and self-sufficient.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience or technical training.
- Rotating on call for emergency service required
- Applicant should be self motivated and able to work overtime as needed.
· Ability to understand electrical wiring diagrams and circuits. Candidate should have a back ground in Building Automation, HVAC, or the electrical field for this position.
· Must be able to troubleshoot electrical controls with a multi-meter.
· Knowledge of temperature control systems, air conditioning / heating systems (HVAC), electronics, computer systems, electronics or networked applications.
· Experience with systems / software such as Tridium, Andover Controls, Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Reliable, CSI, TAC, Siemens, Automated Logic, Schneider Electric or Alerton is a plus.
Entech Sales & Service LLC conducts background investigations as part of its hiring procedures. All offers are contingent upon the satisfactory results of the drug test and applicable background check.
Please visit our website at : www.entechsales.com for more information on our company.
Entech Sales & ServiceWhy Work Here?
Entech is an employee owned company
Entech Sales & Service LLC is proud to be the one stop shop for all of our customers facility needs in the State of Texas and beyond. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service on Commercial and Industrial properties. Entech is nationally recognized as a leading source for Commercial Building Systems support. With hundreds of clients nationwide, we are one of America's premier Service Providers.
2136 Rutland Dr. Ste EAustin, TX