Entech Sales and Service LLC - a proven industry leader in Building Automation, Access Control / Digital Video Management Systems, Commercial Air Conditioning (HVAC) and Portable / Rental Generators has an immediate opening for an entry level Building Automation Systems Installation Technician / Helper.
Immediate need of a Building Automation Systems Installation Technician Helper. Job duties include helping with the installation and startup of Building Automation Systems.
Entech is proud to be the one stop shop for all of our customers facility needs in Texas. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service on Commercial and Industrial properties. Entech is nationally recognized as a leading source for Commercial Building Systems support. With hundreds of clients nationwide, we are one of America's premier Service Providers.
We are constantly seeking the finest professionals in the business to join our team at all locations. We are committed to hiring only individuals who pride themselves on setting quality standards for the industry.
In addition to steady work, safer working conditions and excellent wages, Entech provides a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a life long relationship with us.
- Competitive Salary
- Dental Plan, Vision Plan and Health insurance
- Prescription drug plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) savings plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Vacation Pay
- Incentive programs
Please visit our website at : www.entechsales.com for more information on our company.
- The ideal candidate will be reliable, organized and self-sufficient
- Minimum 2 year’s experience or technical training
- Applicant should be self motivated and able to work overtime as needed
· Ability to learn electrical wiring diagrams and circuits. Candidate should have an interest in Building Automation, HVAC or the electrical field for this position.
· Ability to troubleshoot electrical controls with a multi-meter is a plus
· Experience with systems / software such as Tridium, Andover Controls, Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Reliable, CSI, TAC, Siemens, Automated Logic, Schneider Electric or Alerton is helpful.
Entech Sales & Service LLC conducts background investigations as part of its hiring procedures. All offers are contingent upon the satisfactory results of the drug test and applicable background check.