The Media Manager - OOH partners with a diverse range of clients including Target, MillerCoor’s, United Airlines, Totino’s. General Mills and Perrier to create and implement cross channel OOH media programs that are engaging, memorable and drive a positive audience response
The Media Manager - OOH will manage the client relationship, educate the client on strategies for OOH media placement and oversee the execution of those plans while managing a team of 3-4 OOH media planners.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads OOH media strategy, planning, buying, reconciliation, reporting and optimization.
- Delivers timely, insightful and accurate media campaign reports
- Develops and mentors team members including training oversight and workload management
- Creates a positive team culture alongside the Director by helping to develop, motivate and manage the team
- Builds and maintains successful key client and vendor relationships (agency liaison)
- Keeps group up to date on current and emerging media trends, technologies, and processes
- Drives collaboration and communication across both the team and agency as a whole
- Supports Media Director in forming overall media strategy based on client goals/objectives and collaborates on budget allocations
- Ability to develop and present well-constructed and thoughtful OOH media strategies and plans to clients to clearly demonstrate thinking, recommendations and associated rationale.
- Expertise in managing and implementing campaigns across all OOH media channels
- Familiarity and appreciation of digital media channels
- Ability to review and analyze campaign/media metrics, and craft reports that make sense of the data and provide clear recommendation for associated solutions.
- Skilled at building strong client relationships and instilling trust and authority on behalf of the agency
- Ability to manage and mentor junior staff to help them progress in their careers
- Can collaborate and work effectively in an integrated agency environment
- Ability to manage timelines, projects and personnel alongside or on behalf of Director
- Flexible and able to keep up with a fast paced, constantly evolving environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience planning and executing multi-million dollar OOH media plans
- Prior people management, mentoring and development experience
- Experience partnering with enterprise level brands