Location: Bothell, WA or Falls Church, VA – in office 1x per month (pending Corona virus restrictions). Local candidates only
Job Type: Full-Time
Reports to: Sr. Manager, Digital Paid Media
The Digital Paid Media Account Manager works closely with internal marketing teams, creative agencies and advertising agencies in an analytics, project management and implementation capacity.
The Digital Paid Media Account Manager will be responsible for day-to-day project management, budget support, and analytics of paid media. This position requires daily data analysis and reporting review, daily project management work and ongoing alignment to overarching media, eCommerce and greater digital strategy.
Digital Paid Media Account Manager must have digital paid media/advertising experience – with proven skills in multiple simultaneous project management, reporting, and statistical analysis.
- Run the day-to-day reporting, analytics and data insights for the paid media program.
- Know, trend/track all core paid media KPIs. Quickly escalate data insights where business gaps or opportunities arise.
- Run daily reporting and analytics operations; including: agency reporting, data integrations, Tableau/BI dashboard collaboration & review, attribution modeling management, and statistical analysis.
- Provide brief summary reports, highlighting notable metrics, testing results, etc
- Proactively study data – uncover opportunities for innovation, optimization and growth.
- Own day-to-day project management of paid media program/campaigns and projects.
- Effectively work across departments, internal teams and external vendors to manage on time launches, implements and project timelines.
- Remain strongly aligned to digital marketing teammates and greater Marketing teams, to deliver flawless program execution.
Testing & Best Practice Program Management
- Review and understand historical testing, innovations and best practices within paid media.
- Proactively maintain testing documentation and master testing plan with agency. Align with onsite test plans.
- Publish best practices. Working with agency & Sr Manager, Paid Media – devise best practices that are foundational to the program.
- Evolve testing program to find “gold” in new opportunities, devise new tests, and uncover innovations.
- Study and understand budgets – dollars, revenue, production expectations, etc
- Track, support and improve budget management and agency accountability to goals/KPIs
- Proactively, support accounting/finance teams in highly accurate and clear budget/invoice management. Take charge of fiscal accountability for agency spend.
- Improve the budget management process – seek ways to engage team members in easier to manage processes.
- Act as daily liaison to agencies and vendors centered on the paid media discipline.
- Attend, support and learn to lead weekly calls, monthly strategy sessions and quarterly business reviews. Support all meeting aspects – agendas, logistics, admin, data prep, session lead, etc.
- Work to bridge communications, project management and daily support from local internal stakeholders to agencies. Proactively pitch in on work, step up on tasks and align closely with workflows.
- Exhibit practical judgment in use of agency/vendor resources; taking on assignments internally and delegating only where needed.
- Support the daily management of assets, copy, pricing, and other campaign elements.
- Support budget, invoicing and fiscal health of paid media program.
- Own day-to-day documentation and support overall program archiving, creative repository, processes and file management. Proactively support daily communications.
- Be an integral team player – fitting in where team and program support is needed.
- Bachelor's degree required, with Major in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Market Research, or other Analytics based degree.
- PMI or MBA certification is preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Analyst, Statistical/Researcher, Consultant or Paid Media Associate.
- 1-3 years’ experience in project management -- (preferably) w/ involvement in budgets.
- 1-3 years’ experience and/or exposure with DMP & DSP management, preferred.
- Experience with data/statistical analysis in Excel and/or statistical package software.
- Experience managing testing programs in marketing disciplines, paid media or general digital preferred.
- Experience with reporting and analysis with digital paid media data explicitly and familiarity with Tableau/BI tools, preferred.
- Proven success working in fast paced, innovative environment with a strong ability to project manage multiple deadlines and multi-task. Track record of commitment and follow-through on simultaneous projects.
- Ability to listen/take in business requirements/challenges, understand implications, analyze data to provide insights. Consultative manner.
- Excellent analytical skills and business acumen- ability to understand and interpret data, solve problems and distill data into actionable recommendations.
- Highly organized; time management and attention to detail – critical!
- Self-starter able to work well with individuals at all levels
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills.