Ensign Engineering, P.C., is a NYC consulting engineering firm located in the Bronx. We have been in business for 25 years and have an extensive list of repeat clients. We have an immediate need for electrical engineers with experience in the design of electrical systems including new services, distribution, lighting and lighting controls, fire alarm, and low voltage systems for commercial and institutional facilities.
Responsibilities will include field investigation, analysis, design, production of contract documents, and construction administration services. The candidate shall have the capability of working on multiple projects and must have good communications skills to relate to clients, other design professionals, contractors, vendors and his/her peers.
- Candidates should possess a bachelor’s level degree in engineering or science
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working for a U.S. MEP consulting engineering firm or Architect/Engineering firm
- EIT Preferred, PE a plus
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD required
- Familiarity with National Electric Code and NYC codes
- LEED Accreditation a plus
- Candidates should be motivated and have the ability to manage all facets of a project.
We offer a benefits package which includes medical, dental, flexible/medical spending and 401K plan. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.