Client Care Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A top producing, independent-minded real estate team is searching for a proactive, full-time client care coordinator. This position would serve a critical role in helping our team deliver unparalleled client service and support to both buyers and sellers.
- Manage all transaction-specific administrative tasks from contract to closing including reviewing paperwork, inputting listing data, servicing as liaison to preferred vendors, etc.
- Maintain electronic filing, database and transaction management systems.
- Order supplies, prepare and distribute marketing materials.
- Prepare listing materials.
- Manage a client database and prepare reports.
- Manage all client gifting, recognition and events.
- Maintain an internal team calendar with milestones, anniversaries and transaction-specific appointments and deadlines.
- Assistant in transaction-related errands.
- Provide content for team social media coordinator as needed.
- Perform other duties as identified.
- Report directly to team co-leads.
- High school diploma preferred.
- This position will be 25% or less in the office and 75% remote or in the field as needed.
- 2+ years in professional work environment strongly preferred.
- Degree educated preferred.
- Real estate license strongly preferred.
- Detail-oriented, organized and service-minded.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Ensemble Properties at DeRonja Real EstateWhy Work Here?
Your contributions will be respected, your voice will be heard and you'll join a team of folks that truly enjoys and cares for one another.
911 N. West StreetRaleigh, NC
BusinessView all jobs at Ensemble Properties at DeRonja Real Estate