Hospitality Technology (HT) is a B2B media, events and research brand dedicated to helping hotels and restaurants improve their businesses through technology. The HT audience includes restaurant and hotel IT decision-makers, and a diverse mix of technology solution providers. HT’s portfolio includes digital content, virtual events, the industry-leading MURTEC and HT-NEXT conferences, a print magazine, and a membership community called Restaurant Technology Network (RTN), which brings the industry together to solve technical challenges.
Hospitality Technology is seeking a Marketing & Membership Manager to create and execute all marketing programs for HT and RTN. This role will also drive RTN membership engagement and serve as the primary resource for membership administration.
- HT & RTN Brand Marketing
- Promote HT & RTN brands and content to readers, advertisers and members to drive awareness and engagement, and support sales efforts.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns and related collateral including email campaigns, media kits, social media campaigns, and sell sheets.
- Measure and analyze campaign effectiveness; Provide leads to the sales team; Work with audience development to manage lists.
- HT & RTN Event Marketing
- Maintain event websites;
- Develop and execute attendee recruitment campaigns;
- Manage event attendee registration database;. vet and process all inbound registrations and manage attendee reports;
- Develop and execute assets to aid the event sales process, including sales brochures and sponsor resources;
- Work with cross-functional teams to onboard sponsors and fulfill event sponsor programs as needed.
- RTN Membership Onboarding & Engagement & Communications
- Deliver a welcome experience to new RTN members including onboarding calls, review of benefits, and benefit activation;
- Conduct quarterly check-ins with key members to monitor member engagement;
- Drive awareness of RTN to existing and prospective members via ongoing marketing programs, newsletters, website updates, etc.
- Membership Reporting & Database Management
- Maintain the RTN membership database and member profiles;
- Maintain detailed internal records of KPIs including member participation/benefit usage;.Develop summary annual member engagement reports based on KPIs that demonstrate value and aid the sales renewal process;
- Manage inbound leads and requests for information.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of experience in membership, marketing and/or similar communications roles.
- Experience is technology and/or hospitality communications / membership a plus.
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills, including creating presentations, emails, and marketing collateral.
- Experience managing online platforms, including database management, membership management, and design tools.
- Proficiency in social media, digital media and online analytics
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to create and optimize processes for tracking and understanding data
- Experience in fast paced customer-facing roles and a passion for driving engagement
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as a self-starter, but also in a team sales environment
- Technology Platforms: Your Membership or another membership management platform desirable, Google Suite, CRM programs, Excel, Zoom
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively; Professional, high energy, get-it-done demeanor
Why Work Here?EnsembleIQ is a premier business intelligence resource that believes in Solving Big Problems and Inspiring Bold Ideas.
Great culture, growth opportunities, and supportive leadership!