The successful candidate must be local to the FAA's William J Hughes Technical Center in Pomona, NJ.
This position requires strong Systems Engineering skills (HW and SW), this will include functional analysis and general problem determination of the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Air Traffic Control System requirements and troubleshooting for the Traffic Flow Management System (TFMS).
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or Physics
- 15 years minimum experience as a Systems Engineer analyzing SW and HW problems
- Must have working knowledge of the FAA's Air Traffic Control System components.
- Detailed knowledge of the Traffic Flow Management System (TFMS) is a plus
- Experience reviewing and writing Technical Documents
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Experience with FAA System Support Modifications (SSM's), System Support Documents (SSD's) a plus
- Experience interfacing with Software Developers and System Engineers
- General knowledge of scripting is required
General Skills :
- Self starter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Enroute Computer Solutions - ECS
Why Work Here?Enroute Computer Solutions / ECS is dedicated to providing innovative technology solutions in the field of Air Traffic Control Systems. As a recognized leader is this area, our success is based on our greatest asset – our employee team of experts, consisting of diversified professionals whose expertise is constantly evolving and staying well ahead of industry trends. We are dedicated to our employees, offering a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
Enroute Computer Solutions is dedicated to our employees and we have been rated as one of the top companies to work for in NJ.