Higher Education Director of Workforce Management (Remote Call Center) with Enrollment Builders in Lexington, KY
One enrollment equals one story. The heart of Enrollment Builders is filled with stories of real people fulfilling their dream of earning a college degree. Through experience, empowerment, and science, Enrollment Builders helps higher education institutions grow enrollment one story at a time. We are a strategic enrollment management and digital marketing agency entirely focused on colleges and universities across the US.
The Director of Workforce Management will be responsible for aligning contact center resources, technology, and marketing with client and company goals. In addition to aligning and scheduling our Contact Center team with client needs, this role will also be responsible for introducing new technology that increases performance and efficiency within the Contact Center. We are looking for the ideal candidate whose performance falls within the top 5%. The ideal candidate will have an analytical, data driven approach to problem solving and fully grasp how all of the pieces of successful call center operations impact performance.
This position will also identify and plan integrated marketing campaigns with a heavy emphasis on SMS campaigns (we are leading the space here currently), email workflows, and dialer campaigns. This role includes the management of CRM workflows and reporting. The Director of Workforce Management will also be expected to:
- Provide Contact Center staff scheduling and direction needed to be aligned and efficient with their time and the time where performance indicates we should be scheduling.
- Advocate for the quality and accuracy of our Contact Center work. Audit and document the Contact Center actions, processes, and progress.
- Introduce scheduling and Q&A tech and introduce new ideas.
- Develop policies, procedures, and tools to efficiently and effectively deliver high-quality contact center and admissions services for clients.
- Identify scheduling principles and job priorities.
- Schedule all Contact Center staff, anticipating needs such as contact points, talent strengths and weaknesses, and available technologies.
- Understand seasonality, ripple effects based on number and accuracy of contacts, while accurately anticipating talent needs.
- Explore lost opportunities in segments of prospective students and coordinate with staff to address.
- Evaluate, analyze, and report on operational, financial, and performance and identify opportunities for increased efficiency, modified tactics, or additional offerings.
The ideal candidate for this role will be highly organized, with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness. This individual will be expected to achieve a high level of production and a sense of urgency while anticipating and responding to potential interruptions in workflow. Additionally, this position requires:
- Five years direct experience at a senior level responsible for building outbound/inbound contact centers with accountability for overall operations, performance, and profitability.
- Managing these responsibilities while working within a remote Contact Agent environment is required.
- Experience working in a cloud-based Contact Center environment with a firm grasp of modern communications channels, including text, chat, bots, and new tools on the horizon.
- Ability to collect, integrate, and analyze data from multiple sources, with proficiency in a variety of analytics tools and approaches
- Three to five years of experience using HubSpot (Certification preferred).
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to lead a remote workforce with an engaging, relatable personality, a focus on values and culture, and the ability to lead/inspire by example.
About Enrollment Builders:
One enrollment equals one story. The heart of Enrollment Builders is filled with stories of real people fulfilling their dream of earning a college degree.
Through experience, empowerment, and science Enrollment Builders helps higher education institutions grow enrollment one story at a time.
Enrollment BuildersOne enrollment equals one story. The heart of Enrollment Builders is filled with stories of real people fulfilling their dream of earning a college degree. Through experience, empowerment, and science Enrollment Builders helps higher education institutions grow enrollment one story at a time.