Join a positive and dynamic team!!!
Enriching Lives is recruiting for a Social Work Supervisor. To apply, go to this link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs?clientkey=6986397EE113718471C36F1C30898C69 Interviews will be conducted for the next 60 days. If you are not contacted within this timeframe, you were not selected for an interview at this time and we wish you all the best.
Social Work Supervisor
Social Services - Foster Family & Family Home Agency
Program Administrator or Director of Operations
The Social Work Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the Social Workers (Coordinator Emphasis & Certification Emphasis as assigned) and all aspects of services provided to Individuals living in a Family Home. This includes ensuring quality services are administered, oversight of employees, providing superior customer service to stakeholders, and adherence with all internal and external policies and regulations.
Essential Job Functions
Individuals must be able to meet all essential functions, core competencies, and requirements of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to meet/perform these functions.
· Upholds the mission and vision of Enriching Lives and works with Individuals to assist them in achieving a well rounded life that they deem satisfying.
· Ensures service delivery to Individuals in accordance with their Individual Service Plan and internal & external regulations and policies.
· Provides clinical and crisis management support to Individuals, Employees, & Providers.
· Retains knowledge of applicable clinical modalities and treatment standards in the industry and community resources.
· Selects, trains, develops & oversees Social Workers (Coordinator Emphasis) and other assigned reports. Assigns & monitors Social Worker (Coordinator Emphasis) caseloads for proper service delivery, quality and compliance.
· Acts as Social Worker (Coordinator Emphasis) to new Individuals to the program for the first 30 days. Carries a caseload of clients as assigned.
· Manages employees by providing initial training, ongoing coaching, performance evaluations, and progressive discipline when necessary.
· Promotes and markets programs to Individuals, families, funding sources, community agencies, and potential providers.
· Monitors and provides support to Family Home Providers in regards to provision of services to Individuals and the implementation of Individual Service Plans.
· Assists with referral and matching process for Individuals as needed.
· Assists with recruitment of Providers as needed.
· Monitors and ensures compliance with all external and internal regulations and policies including state regulations, regional center expectations, contracts, and legal requirements.
· Ensures required documentation is in place, accurate, up-to-date, and in compliance with internal and external regulations and policies.
· Assist Individuals with transportation and moving as needed.
· Liaises with consultants such as behaviorists, nurses, therapists, psychologists, and other specialists.
· Works with external business partners and service providers to ensure business operates smoothly
· Provides excellent customer service and response timeliness to stakeholders such as Individuals, families, Regional Center, and Family Home Providers.
· Develops and maintains working relationships with all Individuals, families, funding sources and regulatory agencies, as appropriate, and monitors their satisfaction with services.
· Acts as Program Administrator during absences of the Program Administrator.
· Conducts training and continuing education classes as assigned.
· Generates leads for Providers through advertising, word of mouth referrals, presentations, community organizations and other events.
· Conducts information sessions & educational opportunities for potential Providers.
· Provides CPR, FA, NCI, and Intro to FHA Services to employees and potential Providers as required.
· Conducts monthly educational opportunities as required.
· Performs application reviews, home studies, interviews, documentation verification, medical reviews, reference checks, etc as part of the certification process.
· Reviews potential candidates with Administrator and provides recommendations on moving forward on candidates or screening them out.
· Ensures Providers understand their Independent Contractor Relationship with the company.
· Maintains all required certification documentation of Providers in accordance with internal and external regulations and policies including verification that all certification requirements are met, current contracts are in place, etc.
· Monitors and supports the Providers during initial and ongoing certification home visits. Notifies management immediately of any material changes affecting the status of Individuals or Provider Homes.
· Manages and tracks the recruitment budget.
· Assists and provides recommendations in the matching process between Individuals and Providers.
· Assists with Provider retention.
· Provides crisis management support and rotating on call coverage to Individuals& Providers as required.
· Functions in a direct capacity to support and cover other program positions during development and transition stages.
· Performs other duties as assigned. May work on special assignments in addition to normal job functions.