Position Description: Primary responsibility is to oversee the status and health condition of all the residents, coordinate care with family, outside agencies, and residents’ primary care doctor. You will assist residents in all homes to assess health related issues and delegate the caregivers and instruct them on their daily functions with residents.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As the director, to assist in the preparation and final approval off on all service plans for all residents.
- To act as a liaison for health related issues to volunteers, families or the general public.
- Attend and participate in monthly care conferences and staff meetings.
- To inventory weekly all drugs arriving from the pharmacy
- To train and monitor all staff in the handling and dispersing of medications.
- To insure that all MARs are accurate and kept up to date.
- Provide information as required for Quality Assurance measures.
- Coordinate delegation of caregivers with RN delegation
- Level of Care Assessments
Qualifications: Licensed Vocational Nurse