Enriched Senior Living, LLC Twin Falls, ID
- Posted: August 20, 2021
Position Description: Will have overall responsibility for seeing that the grounds and buildings are the best they can be for our Residents and the Community.
Qualifications: Experience with carpentry, plumbing, painting, grounds maintenance, and general overall repair.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Treat Residents with respect and dignity
- Treat other staff with respect and dignity
- Attend to any and all maintenance needs of the Residents that Care Aides are unable to do or need assistance.
- Prepare resident rooms for new residents by making the room in like-new condition
- Keep common areas painted and in like-new condition
- Assist new residents with moving in
- Assist in moving residents from within the campus
- Keep all interior lights working
- Maintain filters in all heating and cooling units (bimonthly)
- Keep stove hood filters clean (bimonthly)
- Make certain that water softening units (on campuses that have them) are working properly and have adequate salt
- Maintain grounds in a pristine manner. If you need assistance with some aspect of the grounds, notify Management.
- See that the landscape sprinkler system is in working order.
- Maintain the fountain, gazebo, planting beds and statue areas
- See that sidewalks and exterior walkways are clean and free of debris. This includes outside entry ways
- Maintain exterior lighting including pole lights and ornamental lighting
- Maintain and keep all trash receptacle areas clean
- Maintain the exterior of buildings including keeping the outside windows clean.
- Keep van maintained and in working order
- Other responsibilities as required
Reports to: Administrator
Enriched Senior Living, LLC
AddressTwin Falls, ID
Real EstateView all jobs at Enriched Senior Living, LLC