Enpress, LLC Eastlake, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Enpress, LLC a pressurized water filtration vessel manufacturing company, is seeking a multi-craft maintenance technician for our Eastlake, Ohio facility. The multi-craft maintenance technician will be responsible for performing routine production maintenance as well as perform operational duties as needed. Multi-craft maintenance includes machine breakdowns, installation and startups, process improvements, preventative maintenance programs and continuous machine improvements, and operation of the galvanizing line.
- Electrical and mechanical fabrication, reading electrical and mechanical prints, and setting up precision instruments.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment using a systematic diagnostic approach.
- Install and repair electrical systems, electric apparatus and components on industrial process machinery and equipment.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning equipment such as transformers, motors, rectifiers, instrumentation, wiring, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables.
- Replace faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches and motors and positions sensing devices.
- Bend conduit, install new wiring for sensors, valves, actuators, and other electrical devices used for machine and process control.
- Troubleshoot machine controls utilizing a PLC, servo, stepper, and basic relay logic controls.
- Repair and maintain mechanical pneumatic and hydraulic components such as metal fabricating mini press machines, material handling system and conveyor systems.
- Repair/replace damaged air, chemical, water and hydraulic pipes on machine and measures, cuts, threads and installs new pipe.
- Inspect and measure parts to detect wear, misalignment, or other problems, replace as needed.
- Align and adjust components on machines to improve or correct machine functionality and part quality.
- Set up and operate metalworking tools such as lathe, drill press, or grinder to make or repair parts.
- Test all repairs and installations for correct functionality and proper performance. Record all work completed in the company asset tracking software, communicating issues, parts used and need to restock components to Maintenance Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Strong troubleshooting skills is a must.
- Basic computer knowledge a must.
- Attention to Detail.
- Experience with hydraulic and/or pneumatic systems.
- Ability to fabricate, including metal fitting, welding, & cutting.
- Electrical experience with systems from low voltage up to 480v 3 phase ideal.
- Instrumentation and PLC troubleshooting and programming skills.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings and schematics.
- Ability to set up and operate metalworking tools such as lathe, drill press or grinder to make or repair parts.
The job is for 1st shift, which is 8AM – 4PM, but flexibility and willingness to work various shifts as and when needed are desired for maintenance jobs. A willingness to attend training classes and show proficiency in the learned skills is a plus.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT A BACKGROUND CHECK WILL BE RAN ON ALL APPLICANTS
Job Type: Full-time
We are constantly monitoring the COVID-19 situation and taking the proper cleaning and safety precautions that are necessary, on a daily basis to protect our employees.
Enpress, LLCWhy Work Here?
Family owned - Great family-life balance - Company CARES about its employees! You are not just a number here!
34899 CURTIS BLVDEastlake, OH