Materials/Supply Chain Specialist
EnovaPremier, LLC Paris, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Associate’s Degree in Business or equivalent experience
3 years of inventory control experience in a manufacturing environment. Strong logistical background. Knowledge of general inventory control procedures. Results oriented, with a customer first mentality
BASIC PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Support plant production control systems and materials management. Support the company Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Stabilize the production unit within these established change points. Coach and develop our Production Control Team Members/Leaders by fostering the EPIQ Way.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform all internal inventory audits and daily, weekly, and monthly cycle counts
2. Assure systematic moves for material going to NCH (non-conforming hold) locations and out of NCCH locations.
3. Supervisees Production Control Team Leaders/Members.
4. Monitor inventory in special areas making sure material is moving back into inventory or being scrapped out.
5. Plan daily production in order to manage customer demand and fluctuation.
6. Maintain inventory accuracy according to EnovaPremier MRP standards.
7. Process supplier RGAs including logistics of shipments, post systematic move to update inventory.
8. Manage all prototype or special customer orders outside of normal ordering process (i.e. EDI).
9. Create weekly orders for suppliers, verify and update CMS and production plan.
10. Track late loads at all hours via internet, phone, and text.
11. Manage trailer and the contracted shunt drivers.
12. Other duties as assigned
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Strong ethical conduct.
2. Strong decision making ability.
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
4. Proficiency with MS Office products required, primarily Excel.
5. MRP experience required, inventory experience required. Experience with AS400 preferred
6. Maintain strict confidentiality of any proprietary business-related information to which entrusted.
7. Ability to work in a non-climate controlled area (where applicable).
8. Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. on a consistent basis.
9. 1-2 years of supervisory experience preferred
EnovaPremier, LLCWhy Work Here?
Family atmosphere and team environment.
EnovaPremier is a certified Minority Business Enterprise and a tier 1 automotive supplier.
160 Cleveland DriveParis, KY
BusinessView all jobs at EnovaPremier, LLC