EnovaPremier, LLC Hazel Park, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are looking to grow our team!
EnovaPremier, LLC, combines leadership in quality and cost control among the top automotive manufacturing support service companies, plus technical resources in the worldwide industrial and automotive services’ sectors.
Among the various benefits EnovaPremier offers, we also provide employees with an excellent working environment! We are a company that proudly supports diversity and inclusion. IF you are looking for the Premier employer, look no further!
EnovaPremier provides excellent benefits as well as the Premier Company paid package that includes Employee Life Insurance, Voluntary Life & AD&D, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability.
We also offer a 401k retirement savings plan in which the Company matches 50% of the first 5% contributed by the team member.
Position Title: Equipment Specialist
Environment: Brand new state-of-the-art facility that is well lit, no hearing protection required, slight industrial smells, and some handicap accessible workstations.
1. Provide hands on management of installation, preventive maintenance and repair/improvement of plant equipment.
2. Assure the completion of special assignments designated by the Maintenance Manager.
3. Supervise maintenance technicians as direct reports, developing all through problem solving and The EPIQ Way.
4. Maintain and continuously improve use of the preventive maintenance program.
5. Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
6. Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
7. Assure all safety regulations are followed and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
8. Assist in the relief of plant technical staff during absences from the plant.
9. Demonstrate the ability to lead and gain consensus among team members at all levels. Ability to cover for Maintenance Manager.
10. Research, design and implement new technology to improve equipment performance and quality to the customer.
11. Support plant/maintenance operations as required 24/7.
12. Other duties as assigned
Required KSA’s :
1. Strong decision making ability and problem-solving skills.
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Effective listener and open to the ideas of others, an instrument for change. Maintain strict confidentiality including, but not limited to, managing confidentiality of any proprietary business-related information.
3. Proficiency with Siemens and Allen Bradley PLC programming and troubleshooting. Experience with operator interface programming such as panel views. Familiarity with different servo controlled systems. Basic networking skills preferred. Proficiency with MS Office products desired
4. Associate’s Degree or higher in Industrial Maintenance (or similar field) or equivalent experience
5. Multi-skilled industrial equipment repair in an automotive environment of at least 3-5 years preferred with 1-3 years of supervisory experience preferred
6. Must be able to lift 70lbs. Must be able to stand, walk, climb ladders for most of a shift.
7. Strong understanding and support of continuous improvement. Strong knowledge of PLC, pneumatic and hydraulic design and repair. Demonstrated experience in mechanical, electrical and industrial fabrication. Customer oriented and results driven.
EnovaPremier, LLCWhy Work Here?
Family atmosphere and team environment.
EnovaPremier is a certified Minority Business Enterprise and a tier 1 automotive supplier.
AddressHazel Park, MI
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at EnovaPremier, LLC