New Account Acquisition Representative
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance
**We are recruiting for a fully remote role, anywhere in Canada**
New Account Acquisition Representative is responsible for creating business opportunities for the Ennis Fabrics sales team. They are ambassadors, open doors to sales opportunities, customer acquisitions and revenue growth. Our highest performing team members react and adjust quickly to changing conditions with practical ideas. They have an inherent ability to make a great first impressions.
• Prospect, cold call, develop and close new business through high volume of outbound calls
• Maintain a strong sales funnel with a focus on activity to ensure sales targets and goals are met.
• Familiarizing oneself with market conditions, industry, and competitor standards
• Participate and collaborate with the sales team for ongoing efforts to meet the organization's business objectives
• Present product information regarding features, benefits, and new product/service offerings to customers
• Respond to requests from potential leads from different sources (web, phone, chat) and confirm that they meet our criteria
• Source new sales opportunities through insights, follow-up, transfer of specific information, and cold calls and emails
• Lead lists will be provided from a variety of sources. Researching and qualification of each prospect to ensure they are a good fit for Ennis Fabrics
• Route qualified sales opportunities to the appropriate Sales Professional for further development and closure
• Identifying the proper contact at each company to call on
• Researching the company and contact to develop the most effective messaging possible for the initial outreach
• Apply Spin Selling sales process when working with prospective customers
• Learning effective questioning techniques and how to adapt to different personality styles
• Maintaining an organized and updated pipeline of prospects
• Utilizing Spiro CRM and other tools to manage your outreach to prospects and keep notes on all interactions
• At least 2 years of sales experience
• A self-starter who is results-driven, competitive, professional, and a team player
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office, and other related programs
• Solid track record of sales results
• Strong negotiation skills
Proven Skills, Abilities, and Attributes:
• Passion for sales and cold calling
• Positive attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Willing to work as a team and driven to results
• Office/call center environment
• Remote position from home office
• Must have dedicated home office with no distractions or interruptions. Computer, monitors, headset, etc, will be supplied
• Some travel may be required
**Only candidates being considered for this role will be contacted by email. Please no phone calls.**
Caring family company, great benefits! Entreprise familiale attentionnée, beaux avantages!
Check us out! Consultez-nous! https://www.ennisfabrics.com/en/about-us/50th-anniversary/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWsTbFOs2sA&t=4s
6111 91 StEdmonton, AB
Get fresh New Account Acquisition Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.