Enliven Planters Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Enliven Planters is an innovative, subscription gardening service that delivers seasonal arrangements to clients’ homes and businesses four times per year. We are dedicated to making the homes and neighborhoods in Greater Philadelphia more beautiful and enjoyable places to live. We are currently seeking 4 people to join our Facilities Team to help maintain a safe, organized work facility.
The Facilities laborer is responsible for the daily care of the nursery grounds, including, but not limited to, unloading and stocking deliveries, assisting in the development and upkeep of shop organization, keeping the grounds neat and orderly, loading and unloading of trucks, improvement projects around the shop etc. Beyond those responsibilities, you will be expected to provide a willing and able set of hands wherever they are needed around the shop.
- Help unload deliveries quickly and accurately
- Build and break down shelving and structures to house Inventory
- Maintain a neat and orderly shop
- Rake up plant debris and keep the isles free of obstructions
- Load trucks with deliveries going out the following day
- Rotating stock to alternate shelving as needed
- Inspect and identify any equipment in need of repair
- Troubleshoot issues to determine what repair needs to be made
- Perform general fleet upkeep that doesn’t require a specialist – i.e. refill washer fluid, put air in tires, change wiper blades etc.
- Restock and maintain an organized inventory or hard goods
- Notify Operations Manager of any inventory that needs to be reorder before it runs out
You Should Be:
- Prompt and reliable. We are seeking a team member who arrives for their shifts on time every time.
- Finishes all assigned tasks to completion – do you need to be told twice to do something? Do you leave the shop at the end of the day with your do list fully completed?
- Pitches in wherever needed – do you get grumpy about doing a task that isn’t included here? Or are you happy to jump in and help your coworkers? Do you ask others if you can do anything for them?
- Communicates effectively with the Operations Manager – do you ask questions to learn more? Do you promptly communicate any barriers between you and doing the best you can so that we can address them? Are there any tools you need? Is there a process you’re involved in that is inefficient?
- Good attitude at all times – does your presence the shop increase the morale of your coworkers?
- Enliven Planters is an outdoor workplace rain or shine
- Physically demanding job, must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
Our team members are passionate about organization, cleanliness, and the growth of our small business to better serve the greater Philadelphia area. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can continue to provide stunning and healthy arrangements for our clients. If you have growth mindset and don’t shy away from hard work, you are probably a great fit for our team! No prior experience is necessary, but preference will be given to those with backgrounds in landscaping, nursery labor, or warehousing.
Enliven Planters is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Powered by JazzHR