Seeking experienced Registered Nurses for growing Home IV Infusion Compay. Seeking RN's available during the week and weekends and flexible.
Home Health Registered Nurse - you will:
- Provide admission, case management, and follow-up skilled nursing visits for home health patients.
- Administer on-going care and case management for each patient, provide necessary follow-up as directed by the Clinical Manager.
- Confer with physician in developing the initial plan of treatment based on physician's orders and initial patient assessment. Provide hands-on care, management and evaluation of the care plan and teaching of the patient in accordance with physician based on ongoing assessments and is required by policy/regulation.
- Report patient care/conditions/progress to patient's physician and Clinical Manager on a continuous basis.
- Implement patient care plan in conjunction with patient and family to assist them in achieving optimal resolution of needs/problems.
- Coordinate/oversee/supervise the work of Home Health Aides, Certified Home Health Aides and Personal Care Workers and provides written personal care instructions/care plan that reflect current plan of care. Monitor the appropriate completion of documentation by home health aides/personal care workers as part of the supervisory/leadership responsibility.
- Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and Clinical Manager, preparing and completing needed clinical documentation.
- Prepare appropriate medical documentation on all patients, including any case conferences, patient contracts, medication order changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan changes. Prepare visit/shift reports, updates/summarizes patient records, and confers with other health care disciplines in providing optimum patient care.
- Able to travel throughout Denver metropolitan area.
- Diploma, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of five years nursing experience preferred in Acute Care setting
- Strong med surg, ICU, ER, acute experience
- Home Health experience a plus
- Current CPR certifications; Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS); Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Skilled in accessing Implanted Ports; Central Lines; PICC lines
- 1099 Position
- $35-40 per hour based on experience