Enlivant is seeking a Regional Care Services Specialist for our Washington Region
We believe taking care of America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation, but a true honor and privilege. With over 230 communities, we are striving to be the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. Our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion.
We are a certified “Great Place to Work” and we believe in not only making an impact in our industry, but also with our employees. Our Benefits Plan is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our workforce with competitive medical, dental, vision packages, and a 401k with a company match. We also offer a generous unlimited paid time off program.
We provide personalized training, both face-to-face and online, to ensure employees are prepared for their roles, in compliance with state regulations, and are up-to-date on industry best practices and resources. Through our Learning Management System (LMS), all Enlivant employees have access to state-required regulatory courses, Memory Care courses from industry leader Teepa Snow, professional development and soft skills courses, and Continuing Education courses.
We invite you to start a rewarding career and make a difference in the lives of seniors today.
- Assists in the recruitment and selection of Care Services Managers (CSM’s). The DCSS will be responsible to ensure that the orientation and training of the community nurse is thorough and timely. Assists the Regional Director of Care Services to ensure the new Care Services Manager achieves success in their role.
- Works closely with Operations and Sales to orient and train team members on the Enlivant Achieving Excellence Quality Improvement Program & Tools.
- While assigned to a Residence, ensures that qualified management and line staff are hired and trained, and company policies, Resource Guides and forms are implemented and followed.
- Ensures that residents are appropriately assessed and receiving appropriate services as documented on the Resident Service Plan. Charges for care are accurate and reflect the needs addressed in the assessment.
- Promptly investigates incidents/accidents and complaints and reports findings and appropriate recommendations to senior leadership. Follows the Enlivant Incident Reporting Guidelines.
- Ensures that follow-up communication occurs to complainants and that substantiated complaints are resolved to reasonable satisfaction of complainant. Encourages the use of the Quality Connection 800 Line for the residents and family members.
- Ensures the delivery of standardized or specialized training programs for front line staff at the community.
- Provides skills competency testing of staff, as required.
- Assists the regional and community leadership teams with resolution of difficult staffing and scheduling issues.
- Maintains a high degree of awareness of trends and changes affecting the Residences.
- Performs other tasks/duties as assigned.
- Registered Nurse
- Current/active, unencumbered state nursing license in state of practice/residency
- Education or experience sufficient to meet position requirements or as required by State regulations
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays and overtime, to meet the requirements of the position
- Meets all mandatory health requirements by State regulations
- Maintains CPR and/or First Aid Certification as required by State regulations
- Continuing education annually or as required by State Board of Nursing
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position
- Previous experience as a Health and Wellness Director, Nurse Manager, Charge Nurse or Clinical Director
- Previous experience managing multiple locations (multi-site)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in nursing
- The ideal candidate will uphold the principles of our mission; to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Actively express compassion for residents, staff, and guests
- Maintain humility
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.