at Lexington Place in West Columbia, SC
We believe taking care of America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation, but a true honor and privilege. With over 230 communities, we are striving to be the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. Our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion.
We are a certified “Great Place to Work” and we believe in not only making an impact in our industry, but also with our employees. Our Benefits Plan is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our workforce with competitive medical, dental, vision packages, and a 401k with a company match. We also offer a generous paid time off for eligible employees.
Development is one of our highest priorities and we provide personalized training, both face-to-face and online, to ensure employees are prepared for their roles. Through our Learning Management System (LMS), all employees have access to state-required regulatory courses, professional development and soft skills courses, and Continuing Education courses.
We invite you to start a rewarding career and make a difference in the lives of seniors today!
- Assists the Care Services Manager with off-site resident assessments, TIPS assessments, and state specific assessments
- Assists the Care Services Manager with care plans for residents
- Providing coverage for the Cares Services Manager during off days and vacation time
- Partner with the Care Services Manager to train and lead Resident Care Partners, Medication Assistants, LPNs and the Lead Resident Care Partners
- Upholds Enlivant’s mission, vision, and values
- Exhibits good time management and organizational skills
- Possess the ability to handle complex issues
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills
- Additional duties as assigned
- Licensed Registered Nurse or Licensed Practicing Nurse depending on state regulations
- Associate’s Degree
- Minimum of 1 year of clinical experience in long term care, community based or assisted living
- Must work a full shift, come to work on time, and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position