Please provide a complete resume with references and (VERY IMPORTANT) a portfolio or links to sites and BRANDS you've helped create or designed if you want to be considered for this job!
We're an AGENCY, REAL ESTATE TECH COMPANY, and PUBLISHING COMPANY. Lots to do!
We are looking for a seasoned, mature, professional UI UX Web Designer who will be an EXPERT in Wordpress, Envato, and the use of Sliders - ESPECIALLY Slider Revolution 6.
Team Member will be responsible for establishing a great BRAND, starting with websites, but will also help create ads, packaging, and point of sale materials.
Primary duties include UI & UX - conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients' branding.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be expert in UI & UX - and in graphic design software.
UI & UX Web Designer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing and implementing great UI & UX - using the creative ideas of yourself and team members (not clients).
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
UI & UX Web Designer Requirements:
- A relevant diploma in related field.
- High Level of Proficiency in Wordpress, Envato, Slider plugins, and graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.