Medical Office Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Enhanced Medical Care is seeking a Medical Office Administrative Assistant to join our team!
- The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills with a special emphasis on patient service.
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Certifications not needed.
WATCH THIS VIDEO:
- Manage patient relationships through office communication and presence at appointment
- Schedule patient appointments to see Dr. Costa
- Schedule patient appointments for diagnostic procedures or referrals to specialists
- Send appointment reminders and confirm with patient o Prepare alerts on medical record for needed diagnostic tests and appointments
- Coordinate prescription availability with pharmacies for patients
- Qualify patients for insurance eligibility
- Obtain insurance referrals and prior-authorizations for specialist appointments, diagnostic procedures, and medications
- Work with insurance companies to resolve issues
- Prepare patient charts
- Prepare exam room for patient visits
- Stock supplies in exam room and order supplies as needed
- Prepare lab slips, blood and urine specimens and send to lab
- Assist Dr. Costa with writing lab reports
- Prepare requisitions and orders for diagnostic procedures
- Record immunizations in electronic medical record
- Scan and upload patient records to electronic medical record
- Follow records from specialists and diagnostic procedures
- Confirm the proper documentation for all patients and procedures
- Manage phone calls, faxes and emails
- Order supplies
- Update Google Contacts
- Answer telephone/schedule appointments greet patients
- Make referrals to other clinicians
- Problem solve
Bachelor’s Degree required
Enhanced Medical CareWhy Work Here?
Paid Holidays, vacation, and 401k plan. Free parklng, and close to D line. Small office who CARES about their employees.
We are a concierge medical practice with highly educated and connected patients. Our image and patient responsiveness is paramount. If you are smart, articulate, refined and a quick learner who enjoys patient services you are a good fit for us.
361 Woodward St. NewtonWoburn, MA