We are seeking a Practice Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for the public outreach initiatives of the organization.
- Design and maintain a favorable public image for the organization
- Coordinate all public relations activities and events
- Leverage existing community relationships and cultivate new business contacts
- Work with other departments to help promote brand recognition
- Lead internal and external office events.
- Plan and coordinate daily patients and perspective patients interactions.
- Work collaboratively with local businesses and organizations to implement health screening and educational events.
- Highly engaged, eager to communicate.
- Familiarity with social media marketing strategies
- Previous experience not necessary, but physical and natural medicine interest.(ie Chiropractic)
- Creative personality to build community based relationships.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Enhanced Living Travelers Rest Chiropractic
Why Work Here?Awesome work environment. Work along skilled professionals. Expanding business with a philanthropic emphasis toward community outreach.
Work along side caring indivuals that are passionate about caring for the community