We are seeking a Chiropractic Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner.
- Perform active routine clinical tasks to support medical staff, and patients ( ie demonstrate exercises, placing them on therapies).
- Communicate with patients about care needs, take payments and assist with appointment scheduling.
- Escort patients to exam rooms.
- Organizing paperwork and neatly support the team for the patient's best treatment experience.
- Candidate must be task oriented and have strong organizational skills
- No experience necessary, but must have physical medicine (ie chiropractic) and natural medicine interest.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Caring and personable individual.
- Word and Excel program knowledge helpful.
- Full-time benefits included.
- Must be available Saturdays.
Enhanced Living - Inman Chiropractic LLC
Why Work Here?Chiropractic office offering patient oriented natural physical medicine, to remove pain, improve overall health and preserve mobility. The office is busy and growing, with multiple locations across the upstate.
Great team of upbeat individuals with caring and compassionate not only towards the patients, but also to fellow coworkers.