The Goddard School in Manassas VA is looking for experienced, energetic, and friendly Infant/Toddler, Preschool and Pre-K teachers to join our team!
The Goddard School is a licensed preschool, teaching children as young as six weeks all the way through pre-kindergarten. With highly qualified teachers and administrators, we provide a fun, nurturing, and developmentally-appropriate program. Visit our website at www.goddardschool.com and see for yourself the professional staff you would be joining. We look forward to hearing from you!
The teacher is responsible for the care and education of a group of children, working as a lead teacher in partnership with an assistant. Together both teachers design and implement lesson plans, and manage the students as they learn, eat, sleep, and play. Teachers are responsible for keeping their classroom organized and clean, and communicating with parents in person and in writing. All teachers work full time, year-round, with paid days off for illness and vacation.
Qualifications – vary, depending on classroom:
Education – all candidates must have **one** of the following:
- BA in Early Childhood Education, or related field
- AA in Early Childhood Education, or related field
- Child Development Associate (CDA) (or at least 12 college credits in Education)
- Be currently enrolled in either a CDA or Associate's Degree program
All candidates must **also** have the following:
- Experience working with young children; school-setting experience is preferred.
- Comfort with technology for lesson planning and parent communication.
- Mastery of the English language, as spoken and written, to permit effective communication with parents.
Competitive salary, ranging from $11 to $18 depending on qualifications.
Health benefits. Childcare discount. Professional development opportunities.