Senior Project Manager - Water
Enhance Recruiting Denver, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
Seeking an experienced water industry professional to join growing Colorado Water Team as a Senior Project Manager and Client Service Manager. If you have ever dreamed of having your own practice, this just may be your calling only better. You will be empowered and rewarded to grow your own! With the full support of an established engineering consulting firm that is rapidly growing in the water market, the successful candidate will help develop and lead business planning, pursue diverse and custom water and wastewater projects, build, and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Responsible for the hands-on management of exciting water industry projects through all phases of delivery.
- Responsibilities will include a variety of projects related to:
- Water infrastructure planning, design, implementation, and optimization
- Water distribution, pumping, and storage.
- Sewer collection, pumping, and storage.
- Water resources planning and development.
- Conveyance, pumping, and storage.
- Surface water supply
- Groundwater supply
- Challenged and/or reuse supply.
- Water facilities planning, design, implementation, and optimization.
- Drinking water treatment plants
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Advanced water treatment plants
- Apply to learn much more about this incredible opportunity!
- Master's degree in civil, chemical, biological, or environmental engineering from an accredited program
- 10 or more years of similar technical experience with no less than three years' experience in project/team leadership
- Registered as a Professional Engineer (PE) in Colorado or the ability to obtain within a year.
- Previous experience in responsible charge of planning, design, and implementation of water facilities and infrastructure projects
- Strong understanding of the multi-disciplined practices (i.e., process, surveying, geotechnical, structural, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, and control) required for the planning, design, and implementation of water facilities and infrastructure projects.
Client Focused - Ensures Accountability and Drives Results - Action Oriented and Manages Complexity - Collaborates and Communicates Effectively - Entrepreneurial Spirit