Junior Software Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who We Are:
Enhance IT is an IT/Management firm that specializes in training, placement and IT consultation. We are an industry leader in providing top-level skilled and experienced consultants in a variety of technologies to meet our client’s needs in today’s fast paced environment.
What you will be doing:
You will be joining our cutting-edge development team as it grows. We want individuals who are comfortable asking “why?” The ideal candidate for this role is motivated, energized and has a creative thought process. They are a team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills and are able to communicate the logic behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholders. They must be comfortable working in an agile environment and have the ability to “take the wheel” when necessary.
What you need for this position:
- An object-oriented programming language such as Java, C# or Kotlin.
- Sound understanding of the entire Software Development Lifecycle.
- Strong knowledge of Software Design Patterns, data structures and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Availability to travel and live in the U.S.
Hands on experience...
- developing software with Agile Scrum or Kanban methodologies.
- interacting with REST Web APIs (XML or Json).
- using a VCS like Git or SVN.
- working with third party libraries for Java using Maven or Gradle.
Additional criteria/ skills:
Hands on experience with…
- Software Testing using tools like JUnit and Mockito.
- Software Integration tools like JIRA, Jenkins.
Who We Are Firstly – we're a top-tier IT consulting firm, providing best-in-class Android solutions for companies across finance, energy, ecomm, logistics, travel, retail, entertainment, auto, and healthcare, specifically for our many end clients, including Microsoft, Google, Johnson and Johnson, Fannie Mae, Walmart, PayPal, T-Mobile, McDonalds, CVS, Verizon, Charter, Nike, Dell, Wells Fargo, Capital One, Charles Schwab, and many more. Yes! This means you, too, will have these types of well-known, industry-leading end-client experiences in your repertoire after coming on board with us! Secondarily – we're a people development firm (that’s YOU!). When you join our family, you come to us with the required foundational technical skills, coding ability, educational degree, and general understanding that will serve as a foundation to learning Android Development. We’re then going to mentor, develop, and train you, as mentioned above, to learn Android Development, so you can then provide consultative services to our end clients! Get to Know Us More Our Blog and Testimonials speak for themselves and are a great way to get to know us even more and underscore what we can offer you, as well – click them both! Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/enhanceitcommunity/ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/enhance-it-com/?viewAsMember=true Website: https://www.enhanceit.com YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYBe7WrZ8lM3MJInS1ZczvQ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/enhanceitcommunity
TechnologyView all jobs at Enhance IT