How to apply? Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Are you a knowledge recent IT grad? Are you tired hearing you need experience to get hired for a job that can give you the experience you need? Here at Enhance IT, we value recent college graduates and understand in this highly competitive and fast paced industry, a fresh perspective brings bounty to the table. We offer not only a PAID 6-8-week training program but also a generous and competitive compensation package including full W2 benefits, 401K, PTO as well as free travel to headquarters here in Atlanta, GA including corporate accommodations during training.
Enhance IT ,is an IT Management firm based in Atlanta, GA. We currently have 5-8 slots open for an exciting opportunity to become a IT Specialist/System Admin (Microsoft Exchange). We are looking for candidates that are versed in Active Directory, DNS, or Windows Server to take part in our training program. You MUST have EITHER a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s to be considered.
Our comprehensive Career Advancement Training path is a paid intensive program led by field experienced subject matter experts. We teach and train you for 6-8 weeks in Microsoft Messaging while PAYING you for it. This a W2 position with full benefits. We offer:
- Paid accommodations in our fully furnished corporate housing
- Paid travel to and from the Atlanta headquarters
- Free training materials
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
After training we have our dedicated sales team that will coach and train you on putting your best foot forward to land exciting consulting projects with a variety of our fortune 500 partners, which includes:
- Bank of America
And many more. Our career advisors will help set up your interviews with these established brands and help you secure contracts all across the United States. We cover travel to and from each client site as well as hotel accommodations for the first 2 weeks of your new project. Once a project is completed, our team is already hard at work to secure your next amazing opportunity. Most of our consultants make an average of $80k to $100k after their first 2 years with us!
- To get started our Technical Recruiter will walk you through the 3 step process.
- Initial Pre-screen phone call with your recruiter
- Technical Interview with a lead SME that includes live coding
- Confirmation round which ensures overall suitability for position
Our Career Advancement Training (CAT) includes:
- Interactive technical training by our experienced field trainers
- 4-6 hours a day of HANDS-ON Microsoft Messaging training in classroom
- Assignments to enhance your classroom learning
- Coaching from our Microsoft Messaging team experts to provide support
- “How to be a consultant” seminars to focus on career advancement
- Paid 40hrs/wk for the duration of training
- Develop in-depth Microsoft Messaging knowledge
- Enhancement of your management, technical, design and planning skills
- 24/7 technical support team if you run into any roadblocks
In order to qualify for our amazing opportunity to advance your career, the following is required:
- Must know Active Directory, DNS, or Windows Server
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to travel and live in the U.S.
Not required that you have extensive experience with Microsoft Messaging – that’s what we’ll train you to do, as you just need to have the drive!
NOTE: If you are not able to make such a commitment in your career at this time- Pass us some awesome referrals as we have a great $500.00 Referral program for those that onboard with us.