HOW TO APPLY?
You can apply thru zip recruiter or may also send your resume directly to email@example.com:
Who We Are:
Enhance IT is an IT/Management firm that specializes in training, placement and IT consultation. We are an industry leader in providing top-level skilled and experienced consultants in a variety of technologies to meet our client’s needs in today’s fast paced environment.
What you will be doing:
You will be joining our ever-expanding data scientist team as it grows to meet the needs of the market. We want individuals who think “outside the box” and are comfortable asking “why?” The ideal candidate for this role is highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. They are a team player possessing critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a passion for machine-learning and research. They need to possess the technical skills to explain the “how” and “what” behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholders.
What you need for this position:
- Master's degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Econometrics, or related fields, PhD is preferred. Alternatively, Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years’ experience as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist, or Research Assistant.
- Strong Proficiency in Python or Java programming language, or expertise with functional/object-oriented programming.
- Ability to translate objectives to a project plan with milestones, and resource/technology requirements, and teach, lead, and manage projects/people/clients to successful execution.
- Ability to work across multiple engagements with clients to assess needs, provide assistance, and resolve problems, using structured problem solving and communication to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Availability to travel and live in the U.S.
- Experience with command-line scripting, data structures and algorithms and ability to work in a Linux environment, processing large amounts of data in a cloud environment.
- Experience in machine learning, artificial intelligence and/or artificial neural networks.
- Proficiency in applying various mathematical and statistical models to include, but not limited to: discrete event simulation, factor analysis, genetic algorithms, Bayesian probability models, hidden Markov models, sensitivity analysis, sampling, probability, multivariate data analysis, regression, PCA, time-series analysis.
- Broad understanding of databases (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, Lucene, Mongo), and high-performance or distributed processing (e.g. using MapReduce, Spark, Pig, and/or Hive).
- Experience with visualization software (Tableau, D3, MicroStrategy, PowerBI).
- Experience delivering solutions in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Tensorflow, Theano or Keras.
- Portfolio of public & private data science projects you’re proud of (GitHub, Kaggle, DrivenData, etc.)
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Other programming languages such as Scala, Java, R