This is a contracted position in Emporia, VA. If you are not interested in contracted work, please do not apply. Thank you.
- Comprehensive knowledge of company or department procedures associated with business process or function.
- Ability to prioritize work and exercise considerable discretion in performance of duties.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- 2 - 4 years general office experience.
- Strong skills using spreadsheet, word processing and graphics applications and SAP.
- Ability to manage multiple activities and resources.
- Strong personal computer skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Compiles regular and special reports using established formats and procedures.
- Resolves discrepancies and may communicate with variety of administrative and professional employees within and outside the company.
- Working knowledge of MS Access is highly preferred.
- Under general supervision, this role performs a full range of moderately complex clerical and administrative duties that support a specific workflow or phase within a business process.
- Accountable for transaction of part(s) of a business process.
- Performs comprehensive reporting and clerical functions by applying overall knowledge of sources requiring and understanding of interrelationship of report components and use of data or methods that are varied and somewhat complex.
- Performs diverse clerical tasks requiring analysis, judgment and detailed knowledge of department and/or company policies and procedures including:
- Selecting and compiling data and making necessary calculations to translate data and information into required results
- Investigating and providing routine explanations of variations from generally expected results.
- Utilizes computerized equipment and other related equipment to record and enter, store and retrieve information.
- The candidate must have strong organizational skills and be proficient with excel and database software.
- The candidate should be able to understand methods of compiling data from delimited formats and organize, sort, filter and compare values using either Excel or Access.
- Someone with Information Technologies experience would be an added benefit as the individual will be handling Cyber Security data.
- Any skills with SAP, Oracle, or regulatory compliance is a plus.