- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Decorating Consultant will support the organization by elevating (aesthetically and functionally) the physical environments at our English Rose Suites; which are residential care facilities located in single-family beautiful homes nestled into picturesque neighborhoods in Edina and Minnetonka.
This will be a 10 - 20 hr a week role.
- Based on input from Marketing & Operations, prioritize a list of decorating upgrades to our homes.
- For approved upgrades, identify furniture and furnishing options (products & pricing)
- Coordinate the ordering and installation of approved solutions
Criteria for Success:
- Great sense of interior design
- Ability to partner well with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience balancing the need for excellent results with the client's economic realities
- Highly organized, strong initiative and consistent follow-through
- Good judgement, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong work ethic
- Nice fit with the English Rose culture
Relevant (but not required)
- Creating successful environments for clients who are over 65 years old
- Experience creating environments in the healthcare industry
English Rose is an innovative provider of care for people with Alzheimer’s and other dementia, offering both in-home and residential support and services. We also serve seniors with complex medical conditions. We have beautiful residential homes located in Edina and Minnetonka. For 25 years we've been a well respected care provider and look forward to continued success and services to the community.
EOE * Veteran Friendly Employer * Drug Free Workplace
Powered by JazzHR
ConstructionView all jobs at English Rose