Listen. I know you've been dabbling at switching jobs, tired of your boss, the building, your coworkers. Let me tell you, it's okay to change. In fact, change is our only constant. We must embrace movement in our careers to move up and we're the company to help you do that. We've "grown" multiple people from a line level position to nursing positions or administrative positions, by guiding you through that inevitable change. Come grow with our company. We want to be the best provider of health services in our community and we need strong people to assist in making that happen.
Englewood Post-Acute and Rehabilitation is committed to excellence not only to our patients and community partners but also to our employees. We are a 5-star Medicare rated facility with 5-star quality measures, dedicated to improving the lives and well-being of people across the spectrum of age.
Every one of our team members contributes to our mission and vision to be the best provider to the people in our Englewood community and beyond. We're looking for someone who is hard working, ready to take the reins and push our clinical product higher than it's ever been.
Are you a CNA who is eager to make a difference? Because with us, you CAN. You can drive results, create new systems that work for YOU. If there's something broken, we will fix it and we value everyone's input. Unlike some other companies, we are structured to value every employee laterally, the nurses and the CNAs are just as valuable as the housekeepers, managers or therapists. We want to ensure your voice is heard, we put our employees FIRST. If our employees are well taken care of, then our patients will be too.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve at our website at https://englewoodcares.com
--- Our Culture ---
- Customer Second (Employee First)
- Passion For Learning
- Love One Another
- Intelligent Risk Taking
Purpose of Your Job Position
• The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
• Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Administrative Functions
• Admission, Transfer, and Discharge Functions
• Personnel Functions
• Personal Nursing Care Functions
• Special Nursing Care Functions
• Food Service Functions
• Staff Development
• Safety and Sanitation
• Equipment and Supply Functions
• Care Plan Functions
• Resident Rights
• Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with laws of this state.
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
• Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
• Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
• Must possess the ability and willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
• Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
• Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
• Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
• Must not pose a direct threat to the health and safety of other individuals in the workplace.
In addition to hiring a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) who exhibits the above qualities that help us create a world class culture, we offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance. Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
It takes a village to operate in healthcare, we cannot do it alone. Swing in sometime for a tour or just to talk...no pressure. Come see why we are different and how we can impact you, your career and your future.